Businesses across the province, and in Sarnia Lambton, are connecting with tomorrow's workforce. How? By registering with a new, easy-to-use online database.
EmployerRegistry.ca is an online database that links local businesses with students via a range of learning opportunities coordinated by local school boards.
- An opportunity to become involved in experiential learning
- Ability to offer new, practical learning opportunities for students
- Easy, quick registration
- One consistent database across all communities, working as a central place for their student connections
- Ability to upload and share student and employer success stories, and share resources with other teachers
- A system developed with a strong emphasis on usability and meeting the day-to-day needs of educators
For Industry Associations/Sector Councils:
- An intuitive online community allowing easy sharing of resources and partnership opportunities related to experiential learning opportunities
- One-step connections with employers across the province
If you are a local employer, teacher or school board representative interested in learning more about EmployerRegistry.ca in our community, contact the program coordinator.